Bringing forth the spirits, touching on near-death experiences and parallel universes, and presenting the full range of ghostly manifestations, Haunted: Malevolent Ghosts, Night Terrors, and Threatening Phantoms pulls back the curtains on the…
Bringing forth the spirits, touching on near-death experiences and parallel universes, and presenting the full range of ghostly manifestations, Haunted: Malevolent Ghosts, Night Terrors, and Threatening Phantoms pulls back the curtains on the hidden and frightening world of supernatural spirits, malevolent phantoms, menacing beings, paranormal encounters, spectral apparitions, threatening poltergeists, and sinister hauntings. In his final book, Brad Steiger shares true accounts of ghostly encounters in the ancient world; horrors and hauntings in the forests and fields; possessed houses and homes; night terrors, poltergeists, and malevolent spirits; speaking to spirits; near-death experiences and out-of-body visits; visitations from dead loved ones; and much, much more. Nearly 300 hair-raising tales found everywhere, including ...
• The devil rider of Chisholm Hollow
• The ghosts of Sandy’s Restaurant, Ventura, CA
• The exorcism of Joan Crawford’s former house
• A ghostly encounter at Beverly Hill’s Greystone Mansion
• How to identify a poltergeist
• Shamanic spirit guides
• The medium Daniel Dunglas’s Home and his clients Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Mark Twain, Napoleon III, the Empress Eugenie, Tolstoy, and other notables
• The Bell Witch legend
• The Jersey Devil that haunts the Pine Barrens
Building on his decades of research into the paranormal, mystical, and supernatural, Brad Steiger brings the history, theories, and influences of these mysterious visitors to life. Tracing the perplexing and lasting effects of these ghostly beings, he looks at the scars left and the fallout on the people who’ve lived through a host of alarming, horrifying—and horrifyingly real—encounters.
Publisher: Visible Ink Press
Publication Date: Sep 1, 2018